reliance data card hack to get 3 mbps speed

[Updates 2014 - reliance internet hack]

Guys, reliance internet hack Trick is patched way before and is not working anymore, while you can check out the comment section, where most of our readers shared there way to hack reliance netconnect plus. We are continuously working on how to increase internet speed using reliance data card, and will surely going to share few of the reliance netconnect hacking tricks, as soon as we finish the research. We have seen that after couple of months reliance already patched this one, but we are still getting a response that this trick worked for some users.

Increase Reliance Data Card Internet Speed from hybrid to HSD

First of all i would like to clear a point that it is not an hack that is cracked from software,but can say it is a mere loophole from reliance which is unknown to them and they can fix it as soon as they will find it,but you can enjoy this untill they fix it from their side as i am enjoying since last 20 days.

I remember the day i was figuring around with reliance data card to get high speed without paying for it,but the HSD 3.1 mpbs speed broadband internet tariff plans are too costly and i have to end up with hybrid(cdma 1x -144kbps) because my monthly budget for internet was low,but always dreaming to get high speed broadband for free,and finally got through it.

Pre-Requisite/requirement to get reliance HSD speed are

1) you must have reliance netconnect datacard that supports both hybrid(cdma1x) and HSD(EVDO).

2) though reliance HSD card plans/tariffs are costly and doesnt matchup with student pocket,so you can take any hybrid plans speed of 144 kbps,ensuring that the internet data card supports EVDO too when required.

3) Activate your datacard,check whether it is working fine or not.

4) if working fine go to >> settings then check on button >> use DNS

Put these IPs in DNS and Alternate DNS Field

DNS - 220.226.182.82

Alternate DNS - 220.226.182.83

5) Change mode from Hybrid/CDMA 1x to Broaband plus, Save settings.

6) Now try to Connect , it will get connected which was earlier not connecting because you were having hybrid plan/cdma 1x plan.

7) you might be thinking, that you will be still billed because you are using your phone number to connect to internet,but check your download stats in reliance website for your daily usage,their you will be shown with 0 download and 0 upload stats, an you will be still downloading daily,and do not panic about bill as i received my bill 3 days ago and it was charged nominal as usually done, and i have already crossed 10 gb download.

7) now to understand how this whole thing works.

Reliance Data card has been delivered to their sales executive/marketing executive as specimen copy, they have unlimited download and speed plan can say they get test reliance data cards which they are not billed for,if you check any salesman datacard, they have settings of DNS placed in their card, the same way i tried and actually it has bypassed my number to their test plan server.

Reliance Internet Hack is pretty easy and above mentioned trick is the only one that is working, Although many other claim to provide reliance netconnect speed booster but they are not worth investing time and money.

reliance data card hacking speed

Reliance data card screen settings for speed enhancement

reliance data card software hack

reliance netconnect settings for speed hack

reliance datacard hack

Reliance Screen showing 3.1mbps speed from 144kbps

76 Responses

• deepak

01/11/2012, 10:21 pm

hi friends its not working for me now i am using 256mbps plan have u any other trick inform me through my mail my modem model is ZTE – AC2736

1. rishi

03/09/2011, 10:45 am

Tried the steps but nt working for me……….. when i change to Brodbnd +, entered DNS and applied the setting and tried to connect…it didnt connect. says that cannot connect to remote server.

2. suresh

04/10/2011, 12:49 pm

hey am using huawei ec150 modem i can’t access the speed of 3.1mbps am just using 144kbps plz help to access in 3.1mbps…

3. Avinash

05/30/2011, 04:01 pm

in my modem setting there is no option to change Hybrid into broadband plus so then what i have to do

4. manu

08/29/2011, 08:16 pm

i want to use my reliance netconnect cdma device with other sim cards
    pls solution me………..

5. sameer

09/09/2011, 11:03 pm

Hi Peter,

I am using Tata Indicom CDMA 1X USB Modem with speed of 230.0 Kbps but actualy i get only 15-20kbps. If u have hacks for using high speed then send it to my id sameer_smac@yahoo.co.in.

Regards,
    Sameer

6. visheshank

09/13/2011, 07:00 pm

HEY CAN U SEND ME THAT RELIANCE NETCONNECT SOFTWARE CUZ THERE IS NO SUCH OPTION AND THE SOFTWARE IS COMPLETELY DIFFERENT……………PLEASE SEND ME THE SOFT MY E-MAIL IS “”VISHESHANK.MISHRA@YAHOO.COM”"

AND

I KNOW SUM OF MORE HACKS TOOO…….CONTACT ME ON MY E-MAIL SO I CAN TELL U CUZ ITS LITTLE BIT COMPLICATED………………………

REGARDS……AND REPLY SOON..

7. jay

09/27/2011, 05:14 pm

plz mail me new tricks to get speed 3.1 mbps for Reliance Netconnect bro.
    plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

8. Akhil

10/09/2011, 05:35 pm

hi friend ,

perhaps u r using ZTE Dialer .

i’m using the same

but perhaps u r using a different version

can u plz mail me the software version of your dialer.

thnks in advance.
    hope u rply!!!

• Peter Stone

12/10/2011, 11:53 pm

We are sorry pavan , this trick is not working anymore. !! we will update you as soon as we find something

9. Killer

02/18/2012, 11:12 am

Hey any1 please mail me any new trick on killermachine159@gmail.com to get atleast a speed of 512kbps coz i’m really fed up with this 144kbps i’m on 750 unlimited plan for the starting 5gb i get good speed but after that limit they cap my speed to 144 kbps can any1 know how 2 break this limit or bypass or hack my modem so that i get good speed all the time i’m ready to try anything to get a good speed

10. Shivam Kumar Jha

03/25/2012, 08:28 pm

In Nov 2011 I used Google DNS settings 8.8.8.8 & 8.8.4.4 and it worked but now it wont. Reliance had fixed this loophole from them. Changing DNS settings now wont work.

11. mariner

03/26/2012, 11:36 am

hey its nt working fr me dude i m tired of doing this again and again its coming remote server cant be reached nw wat should i do !!!!!!!!!!!!!! frndz pls give me suggestion fr me to fix this prob

12. Surya

03/27/2012, 12:54 pm

Hi,

I am using reliance data card which gives 3.1 mbps.
    Now i want to do recharge of 1x speed can i do that ?

13. taurean

05/06/2012, 08:07 am

Hi dude

I tried to follow what you mentioned. How do I know if my device has both evdo and Hybrid ? Also there is one problem. In my network settings the broadband plus option doesnt show up. It remains hybrid and I cant change it for some reason. Thank you for your help.

• Peter Stone

05/07/2012, 08:27 am

Its not working anymore friend, then also you can always switch from hybrid to HSD from settings.

14. Mandeep

06/10/2012, 05:42 pm

Sir
    I am facing a problem in my dongle yet i got a 3.1mbs plan but i didn’t get this speed i used to get 20 to30 kb/s sir pls help me i used above mentioned trick but it didnt work in my pc and when i change my setting to broadband + it shows “setting failed”

Mandeep

15. niveathan

10/02/2012, 05:56 pm

iam using EC159 i am not getting speed. and this setting is not available. please send me any procedure to increase my net speed bro

16. rahul

10/10/2012, 02:19 pm

m using ec159, m using 3.1 mbps plan but wen i cross the limit of 5 gb speed gets reduced to 144 kbps., n its givng only around 14-20 kbps., m fed up with the speed., pls mail me some other
    tricks.,

17. anand

11/28/2012, 05:34 am

Surprise Surprise!! It worked for me.
    Btw, not sure what the deal with DNS is, but one can try 4.2.2.1 & 4.2.2.2 – global DNS (for those for whom the steps are not working)

18. freak

02/14/2013, 06:16 pm

listen guys…….. the above trick works in d other way….. first do the above steps…. the internet gets connected … it shows internet access but somehow, the page cannot be displayed…. now keeping the internet connected , go to settings and press on default… only the dns thing will vanish…. now disconnect and connect again…. it shows speed of 3.1mbps….

19. brahm

06/28/2013, 05:22 pm

i use this dns and al. dns but it is not working it connects but it doesin recives downloading speed