Free Paper Presentations Tips :
1. You should not Follow the Crowd, Do something Innovative of your own – what i want to convey from this point is , most of the engineering students try to submit their presentation topics straight and to the topic for eg. submitting ppt on “Nano Technology” will not be selected ,as their are thousand to lakh articles published on the topic and many submission comes from such topics which gives a basic information about “Nano Technology“ an evaluator easily rejects such submission , finding it as of no use.
Hint : you have to understand the fact that, making a paper for presentation is not an easy task, you have to read,learn and will have to do bit research on the topic.
“Nano Technology Boon for Deaf and Visually Hampered”
this has 95% chances of selection and shows that If you play with words and can be quite research-tic on the technology you have win win situation.
2. List only those points which are to the subject do not include bunch of theory on your slide.
3. For Abstract Submission , give a brief picture of your topic. do not forget to include strong points of your topics.
4. Try Explaining things using charts,bars,diagrams and pictures about your research.
5. Explain judges and audience what new you have found in particular topic,dont worry about the implementation and feasibility, as technology innovators are thinkers who failed several time to come out with 1 innovation.
6. Timely usage of postures and gestures gives your presentation and extra edge , so do follow it.
7. Do not Include 100′s of slide unnecessarily , you can add short title on slides including pictures and diagrams and leave rest of the content for speech delivery.
8. Font Selection,Color Combination and Animation plays major role in selection criteria.
9. Do not loose your confidence at any point, as this shows your leading skills and knowledge on topic.
10. Always have a smile on face, welcome jury members guest and students and thanks voting speech gives your presentation a catchy look.
Most of the private engineering college students wish that their papers get selected in top engineering institutes like IIT,NITs,Deemed Universities for International Exposure, if you follow above simple steps , then it would not be a tough journey to get their.
if you have any better tips to share, do not forget to share with us by placing comments.