Latest Paper Presentations Topics For Engineering Students

Update 2014 : Since my most of the old post are now outdated, i am trying to update them with fresh content, this particular article talks about latest paper presentation topics for engineering students. here i will try to give list of all new technology topics that are in either research phase or yet to make entry between us. I have tried to list the topics under different engineering streams. See which topic interest you most.

How to make your own paper presentation topics out of list?

Go through the list of 200 new paper presentation topics listed below, they all are new fresh and basically categorized based on ongoing research. Pick up the topics that interest you most. Read about the research online as much as you can. Say read hundreds of articles on the topic which fascinates you most. Pen down some important points somewhere and now conclude the research in your own words. See if you can add some idea to existing research, for example – if research is about inventing bicycle that can be used both in water as well as roads. then think of giving it something more and the new topic is all new research work of yours.

I want to tell you one more thing, these topics are categorized depending upon field of research, it is not mandatory that one has to publish research paper or paper presentation topics on his/her field. You can choose any topic that attracts you.

paper presentation topics 2014

Technical Paper presentation always gives an extra edge to engineering students apart from crowd, if you start participating in paper presentations your stage fear will be eloped, you will feel much confident in everything you do, you will be having broader knowledge of topics. Apart from all this Every interviewer is always looking for student who has presentation skills apart from technical skills, so it helps you in fetching a job where you need to put only 50% efforts if you participated in any paper presentations in past. While those who didnt participated are having less chance of getting selected.

We at buzzparas.com started a new subject where  we will help students to develop their paper presentations skills by delivering updated technical topics in every sector of engineering. Apart from all this we will also help you to make final PPT for presentation and all of this will be available free of cost.

You only need to Join Our Facebook Page by Clicking on LIKE button and Request for the Help

Latest Paper Presentation Topics for IT ,CSE & ECE  Engineering Students.

1) Future of Newspapers – AMOLED Technology.

2) Artificial Intelligence Software 2011 – Supercomputer Defeats Humanity.

3) TransferJet Coupler Technology – High Speed Communication Between Eletronic Device

4) Internet Enabled Navigation Using GPRS to Enhance Traffic Routing.

5) 4G Evolution “ Networks of Networks”

Get Latest Presentation Topics and Downloads on Your Email

These topics are closely related to IT(Information Technology),CSE(Computer Science Engineering),ECE engineering students , but when you present a paper then its not mandatory that it should be of your branch, even electrical Engineering student or either Mechanical Engineering or management student or civil engineering student, can opt for latest technology topics.

Paper Presentation skills is to prove how much command you are having on your selected topic and the way you deliver it despite of selected topic and branch you are enrolled for.

We will also provide Free Paper Presentations PPT Slides Download on Request.

52 Responses

1. dipenparikh

09/18/2011, 03:00 pm

sir /mam im interested in full papers of the latest ece topices so can you please forward it to my email id …..

2. sahasra

02/05/2012, 10:35 pm

sir/mam i am interested to present ppts more effectively than i had done it before .I hope you will help me in doing so .please send all the updates regarding ppts to my mail

3. rakesh

03/08/2012, 05:44 pm

mam/sir i am very interested to present ppt so please send me latest ece papers to my mail.

• vishal

02/07/2013, 10:41 pm

Hello! sir,
        i m a student of engg. college (c.s branch), and i need a ppt which is frm latest technology….!!
        that z …may possible easy to explain…!! bcz m not able to speak in eng.!
        thanku sir!

4. anusha

04/21/2012, 06:46 pm

sir /mam im interested in presenting a paper of the latest CSE topics ,so can you please forward it to my email id along with abstract…..

5. ujjwal sahil

05/10/2012, 02:39 pm

6. abhilash

06/01/2012, 07:45 pm

7. RAHUL

07/29/2012, 10:57 pm

SIR/MAM,
    Hi, its my pleasure to be a part in this. And thank you for having a look at my reply first. I would like to know about the latest technologies being used in fields of computer science and information technology. And also would like to get some promising ppt/pdf’s. Any render of information will be much evident to me.
    Thank you once again for reading fully.

8. navendiran

08/03/2012, 02:24 pm

please send me latest topics and ppts of respective topics.i want to give presentation on latest topic and abstauct……….thanking u.

9. NAVEEN KUMAR P S

08/22/2012, 04:29 pm

please, give full details about paper presentation, i am attemting first time. recent topics in computer science

10. reshma

09/10/2012, 07:34 pm

sir/mam i am interseted to give a paper presentation on latest ece topcis which u gave…so please send me papers to my email urgently………thanking u.

11. neha

10/24/2012, 02:30 pm

respected sir/madam, i am doing b.tech first year and very much interested to give ppt but am not understanding how to choose the topic which can be different and appreciated by the professors and everyone .so plz mail me good topics related to ece dpt and few tips for the ppt presentation and thanking u for reading this

12. venkat

12/20/2012, 06:37 pm

sir /mam im interested in presenting a paper of the latest ECE topics ,so can you please forward it to my email id along with abstract….

13. anu

12/29/2012, 04:16 pm

hi.. I want to give ppt so plz send me Future of Newspapers – AMOLED Technology & latestppts

14. sree

01/19/2013, 08:48 pm

hi im intrstd in presentng a paper on wireless communication.. pls send me full paper through my mail….

15. karthiga

02/02/2013, 05:34 pm

hi im intrstd in presentng a paper on cloud computing.. pls send me full paper through my mail……thanking u

16. aishwarya

02/03/2013, 04:58 pm

sir/ma’am could you plz send me the full paper of all latest topics to my mil id…..

17. santhoshi

02/23/2013, 03:14 pm

sir i’m intrested on latest paper presentations on electronics.so plz me papers to mail

18. mohsina

02/28/2013, 08:06 am

sir/madam please send me the latest ppt topics for ece branch.. I need it very much………
    please send me the ppt on ” a laptops lets the eye do talking”. thank you very much

19. D.JAMUNA

03/02/2013, 11:31 am

hi i vl attempt 1st ppt so i need top it related papers.plz send the paper towards on 5th

20. sunil dash

03/19/2013, 08:43 pm

i am a btech 1st year student.i want some latest paper representation topic.please send me

21. sravani

07/25/2013, 10:35 am

sir ,i am the student of ece3rd year.i want some latest ppts.please……. send me.i want immediately

22. shanmu

09/17/2013, 10:29 am

hlo sir/mam i want a innovative paper for my ppt..that paper may be any topics from cse..and also i want a many papers on that particular topic..so that i can prepare myself for my ppt..pls consider this..i hope ur favourable reply..

23. shanmu

09/17/2013, 10:35 am

i wanna current paper..that may be any field in cse..and i want many papers on same topic..so that i can prepare myself for ppt//pls consider this mam/sir..

24. suruthi

12/25/2013, 12:00 pm

i need some latest paper presentation related to ece dept &about robotics. please kindly sent me.